The Blizzard Of Instruction...

Another valid attempt at creation falls short...before it begins
So I stare
out of the window and see still
Trees
no dance of the breeze just the odd sway
no sun
just clouds and the reflection of my light on the window

A thought moves my mind to other pastures
Days I lay in the sun
clinging to my dream of freedom while
surrounded by mans failures
mans pathetic attempt at creating communities...
As the sky above me floats by like a feather
but never falling
never repeating
It seems i am the only one who sees the sky today
What horrible lives we suffer
lost in the blizzard of instruction
programmed
to continue on the path
Believing the capitalist dream and discovering
the nightmare
one by one
we will realise its a joke
a very bad & cruel joke that just keeps on getting played
and i am here
looking at that same sky while others sleep
little wonder
my creation
falls short
tonight

Comments

Popular Posts